The beautiful days are coming, and the desire to get together around a barbecue is increasing
With family or friends, the constraint at the end of the meal remains the same: you will have to scrub the barbecue grill.
It is usually far too hot to be cleaned immediately and you have to wait a few hours to get started.
A tedious task that scares more than one. Often the problem is postponed and the grill remains dirty and eventually gets damaged.
However, there is a very simple solution to avoid this kind of inconvenience. Just use the Grill Mat baking mat!
- Grill Mat Cooking Sheets are a healthy and super convenient way to cook, simmer and grill all kinds of food on the barbecue grill.
- Their non-stick properties allow food to not stick and make cleaning them easy.
- Grill Mat baking mats can be reused endlessly, since they are easily washable and made from a super resistant material.
- Practical on a daily basis, this cooking mat is ideal for any cook, barbecue enthusiast or professional restaurateur.
- Mats are better suited to cook lean beef, prawns, vegetables, chicken, eggs, burgers, bacon and fish as opposed to thick steak.
- Keeps Flavours: These grill mats will keep your food’s nutrition and original flavours. It will prevent flare-ups caused from dripped grease that cause your meat to become charred and dry.
- Perfect for Any Grill: Including as charcoal, electric, oven, Weber, porcelain, microwave and so on. Perfect for park braais!
- Safe: These grill mats are made from premium heat resistant PTFE-Fiberglass coating and contain no PFOA, silicone, or other harmful chemicals.
- Material: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). PFOA free.
- Dimensions: 40 x 30 cm.
- Temperature Range: -70-260 Degrees Celsius
Precautions for use
- Use plastic or wooden utensils (no sharp metal objects or utensils as they could scratch the mat!).
- After use, wipe with a damp cloth. or wash with soapy water. or by placing them in a dishwasher!
- Do not use abrasives.
- Do not bend. Store on a flat surface or roll it up.
- Do not use at + 290 ° C.
- Do not use directly on a flame.
We believe we make some of the world’s most innovative products and we back this up with a risk-free and unwavering 30-day guarantee. Should you be dissatisfied, for any reason, we will do what we can to ensure that you are 100% satisfied.